Saturday, August 30, 2014

SEPTEMBER-----PCOS Awareness month!!

September is PCOS awareness month. I am going to be posting pictures on Facebook for different facts about it. I also go another tattoo, this one has a lot of meaning. Not only is it teal but you will see.
I can look at this every day and remind myself there is hope for this. There is hope for me to reach my dreams and hope for all my cysters out there that are fighting this daily battle with me. So wear teal every day this coming month and make yourself knowledgeable of what we are fighting with so when we have our down days you understand and when we are flying high achieving our goals that you are our rocks, our strength and our biggest cheerleaders! We need all of our family and friends to help us, its a daily struggle.




No comments:

Post a Comment